Focal Point for Residents
Speeding cars, pavements that are too narrow, people parking their car where they shouldn't: for many local residents these things are a source of annoyance. They would like to raise these problems at their local council, but they do not know how.
Organising a play street or bike pooling project or advocating for a new cycle shed in the neighbourhood. Many residential communities would like to get involved in such projects, but they do not know how.
Mobiel 21 helps these residents put their plans into practice. We are always ready to help residents' associations with practical advice. Our organisation helps citizens that stand up for more road safety and sustainable mobility. We help develop content, strategy and policy plans and we offer expert advice. Furthermore, residents can visit our library or we can provide them with some inspiring examples and supportive material. A list of examples:
- Space Wanted: templates for making personalised signs
- Play Street: a leaflet containing information on play streets. What are the benefits and which streets are suitable for this project?
- Bike-, foot- or car-pooling: a brochure on the 'bike-pooling' website that offers a lot of information and practical tips on how to start up a pooling-project.
- Reduced traffic: material in preparation
- Bicycle Suite: brochures and guide with examples of innovating cycle sheds. (See links)